Reading Time: 1 minute
Kasa Smart Plug, 2-Outlets by TP-Link – Reliable WiFi Connection, Double the Outlets, Control from Anywhere, No Hub Required, Works with Amazon Alexa Echo & Google Assistant (HS107):
- DOUBLE THE OUTLETS – Control 2 devices from anywhere at the same time or individually with one smart plug. Ideal for controlling lamps in your bedroom, kitchen appliances, or even an iron in your laundry room
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE – Power your dual outlet smart plug on or off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app. Remotely turn a fan on for your pets while you’re out running errands or at the office
- VOICE CONTROL – Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana. You can even give each outlet a unique name and use them separately. Turn a lamp off and ask your voice assistant to turn on a fan
- KASA SCENES & SCHEDULES – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically switch on and off when away or set a Scene for controlling many devices with a single button
- NOTE: Requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection
[Reminder: Amazon Daily Deals are timed, and may run out within hours of being posted.]
Did you miss yesterday’s deals?
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals August 11, 2019: Kasa Smart Double Smart Plug for $24 Today!” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!