Reading Time: 2 minutes
Geek Daily Deals – Give dad (or yourself, or someone else) the gift of great audio for Father’s Day (or any other day) with these two deals. The beloved Audio Technica ATH-M50s headphones plus a headphone DAC/amp from Fiio, all for just over $200!
Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black:
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90 Degree swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring, professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort. Detachable cable
- Professional grade studio monitor headphones
FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier (Titanium):
- DAC Chip—The Internal DAC chip is a PCM102 and can handle PCM files up to 24-bit/96 kHz while improving audio quality via a linear filter, reduced delay and internal silence on changing tracks, and no phase shifts.
- LOW NOISE FLOOR — The unit has an optimized low-pass filter and selectable bass boost circuit that are designed for a low noise floor in all states.
- USB CONNECTION — Connects to your laptop via its micro USB connection, which also provides it with power.
- CONNECTION VARIETY — The variety of connections include a front-panel 1/8” headphone jack, a rear-panel 1/8” line output, and a rear-panel coaxial digital output, which allows you to send your digital audio to another destination.
- PORTABLE DESIGN — A sleek, brushed aluminum shell and chassis allow for durable, portable use.
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Jun. 13, 2018: Audio-Technica Headphones for $129; Fiio DAC/Amp for $76” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!