The US saw record spending on Black Friday this year, but sale time isn’t over. If you didn’t find what you were looking for, today’s your day. Remember, many of these sales are online-only. But if you really need to get to a store, Target has 15% off your entire purchase, even in-store. If you’d rather stay in your chair (or have to–it’s a work day, people!), keep an eye on the constantly changing Amazon Deals of the Day. Use your Watchlist to keep an eye on new items coming up. (I find this feature easier to use on the phone.)
- All of the Amazon electronics continue to be on sale. My two favorite choices:
- I’ve been critical of the Fire tablet in the past, but I bought one for my kid on a similar sale earlier this year, and my new opinion is that for $33.33, it’s worth some small shortcomings to not care too much what happens to it in small hands.
- The Amazon Echo ($139.99) is the best thing I bought for Christmas last year–so much so that we bought a second, and I just bought an Echo Dot ($39.99) as well.
- GameStop: Buy 2 get 1 on retro games and accessories, assorted other video games and bundle sales, free shipping over $35
- Best Buy: Free shipping or free store pickup, no rainchecks on the Cyber Monday deals, so get there quickly
- NewEgg also has a pile of deals where you might luck up on the thing you’ve been looking for
- Target has 25% off some building sets, including Lego
- Disney store: 15% off $50, up to 30% off $125 with code CYBER
- Lego: Free shipping on all orders
- Sparkfun: 50 top products at special prices and 10% off everything else — some great starter kits on sale if you’re looking to inspire a young maker
- Maker Shed: Deals change hourly
- Adafruit is having “Metro Monday,” with 25% off Adafruit Metros, or you can get 15% off other things, both with the code ADATHANKS
- Michaels: 30% off everything with code MONDAY30W plus deals changing throughout the day
- JoAnn: $4.99 shipping with code SHIP499H and assorted online-only sale prices
Clothes and accessories
- If you have an ugly sweater party to attend (or are just that kind of dresser), Amazon has 60% off holiday sweaters. I don’t know how you’re going to choose between Three Clever Girls, Deadpool, and Darth Vader. Perhaps Vomiting Unicorn?
- Hot Topic: 30% off everything, 40% off outerwear and dresses
- TeeTurtle: 40% off (you needed more nerdy shirts, right?)
- Threadless: $10 tees and 30% off everything else
- Forever 21: 21% Off $21+ and free shipping on all orders with code CYBER21
- Kohl’s: extra 20% off through 11/30 with code DEALSEEKER
- ModCloth: 30% off everything and free shipping with code CYBER16
- Kate Spade: 30% off with code WIRED
- Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic: 50% off everything (sister brand Athleta is only 20% off)
- ThinkGeek has some items on sale, but unless there’s a specific item you’ve been looking for on the list, it’s not the best sale ever
- Star Trek shop: 25% off orders with code CYBER
- Swimmable mermaid tails! At Fin Fun, save $10 off orders $50 or more, $20 off orders $100 or more, and $40 off orders $200 or more, and free shipping with code CYBERMON16
- KitchenAid Professional 6-Quart (219.95) — I have a 5-quart and a 6-quart. Highly recommended. It may seem expensive, but that’s a good price, and worth every penny if you like to cook or bake.
- I also can’t recommend the Instant Pot enough. If you think it sounds like a good idea, but you’re not 100% sure how to use it, take advantage of this great price and then join one of the many Facebook groups of IP fans.
If you’re a reader, there’s a big sale going on in Kindle books.
- Society 6: 20% off and free shipping (their best sales are usually 10% off)
Finally, the Segway One S1 is on sale for $599.99. I don’t have one or a life that needs one, but it might be my favorite thing on the list, just because the product line has gone from changing the world to holiday discount sale!