Geek Daily Deals – Cook with Science! Get an induction cooking plate or a Wi-fi-connected sous vide cooker for just $75 today!
Both of these cooking gadgets use the coolest technology to help you make great food. Whether you need a way to cook one extra dish for a family meal, or maybe need easy, portable, or space-saving cooking tools, these are great editions to your toolset!
Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel; Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F; 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts; 5 ft cord.
- Compatible with Duxtop Whole-Clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American Standards. 1-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together.
Gourmia GSV150 WiFi Sous Vide Cooker Immersion Pod – 3rd Generation – Powerful & Accurate – App Controlled -1200W – Black – ETL Listed
- WIFI & app: this innovative sous vide cooker can be remotely controlled via dual band wifi. Download the app at google play or itunes for a taste of the latest technology, (phone not included.)
- Clip & cook: securely clamps onto any (heat-safe) bucket, pot, or pan of up to 5 gallons, for completely hands-free circulating and cooking.
- Deliciously tender: constant 360º water circulation of 1.5 gallons per minute maintains even and gentle heat- cooking food to moist perfection while allowing rich, deep, flavor saturation.
- Digital display: LCD control panel features hyper-accurate, set and working time/temperature readings. Use the rotating wheel to easily adjust your preferred cooking settings of up to 203°f and 59 hours.
- Compact power: don’t be fooled by it’s small size; this 1200 watt motor is the strongest on the market.
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Aug. 10, 2018: High-Tech Cooking With Sous Vide and Induction Cooker Deals!” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!