Reading Time: 1 minute
Geek Daily Deals – Netgear’s Wifi router uses open-source Linux firmware and includes important parental controls, on sale for $42 (Don’t Panic)!
NETGEAR WNR3500L N300 Open-Source Gigabit WiFi Router (WNR3500Lv2), 128MB NAND and 128MB RAM, 480 MHz MIPS 74K Processor:
- Popular Linux Firmware DDWRT,Open WRT and Tomato available Open source community website
- Live Parental Controls—Keep your Internet experience safe—block inappropriate Web sites, ReadySHARE — share USB storage, NETGEAR genie App—Easy dashboard control to manage, monitor and repair home networks
- 480 MHz powerful MIPS 74K processor.Number of Ethernet Ports: Five (5) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- 128 MB NAND flash and 128 MB RAM.WiFi Range: Small to medium homes
- WiFi Band : 2.4 GHz.Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or higher. WiFi Performance:N300 (300 Mbps)
Get one for just $42 today (Don’t Panic)!
Did you miss yesterday’s Deals?
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Many writers on GeekDad & GeekMom are Amazon Associates, and the links included in some of our pieces will generate a small affiliate bonus from qualifying purchases.
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Jun. 27, 2018: Netgear Open-Source Gigabit Wifi Router for $42 (Don’t Panic)” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!