Reading Time: 2 minutes
Geek Daily Deals – Need an 30-pin Apple cable for your older iPhone or iPad? Get one for just $7! Or pick up a 5-pack of these handy 1-foot extension cords and never fall just short again.
JETech USB Sync and Charging Cable for Apple iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod, 3.2 Feet (White):
- Meets/exceeds Apple’s standards
- 3.2ft (1 meter) long Apple 30-pin connector to USB Type A
- Lightweight and easily coiled, highly durable construction for reliability
- Durable cable jacket protects wire cores and resists kinks and tangles
- Heavy-duty conductors to handle charging for iPad 1/2/3, iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPod nano 5th/6th generations and iPod Touch 3rd/4th generations
Etekcity 5 Pack Power Extension Cord Cable, Outlet Saver, 3 Prong, 16AWG 13A, UL Listed (Black, 1 Foot):
- RELIABLE RESILIENT: Withstands sun exposure and resistant to moisture and abrasion. Designed to withstand a lifetime of wear and tear and ideal for households with pets and small children
- SIMPLE EXTENSION: Expand the reach of plugs and cords that are short for direct use by linking the extension cables one foot at a time
- Never deal with tangles and coils with extension cables that are too long. Get the extension cord you need, no more, no less
- SPACE EFFICIENT: Maximize the usage of power strips and wall outlets by eliminating the issue of large and bulky plugs through short and simple expansion. Say goodbye to wasted outlet space
- UL CERTIFIED: Bundled in pack of 5 and created with the guarantee of quality
SUPPORT US WITH YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals May. 30, 2018: Classic 30-Pin Apple Cables for $7; Foot-Long Extension Cords 5 for $13” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!