The Florida Renaissance Festival returns to Quiet Waters Park in Deerfield Beach this February for its 26th season, complete with seven-weeks of themed ye olden day fun.
In the past, they’ve had swashbuckling pirates, enchanting fairies, and hilarious not-for-kids-comedy.
Costumes are encouraged but not necessary to enjoy the festival. In the past, I’ve seen enough vendors that you could build your own costume right there at the festival. Walk in a commoner, and exit a queen (or king).
Themed weekends this year include:
- Swashbucklers and Sirens – February 10th – 11th
- Time Travelers’/Steampunk Weekend – February 17th – 19th
- Vikings and Barbarians – February 24th and 25th
- Bodacious Bodices & Wenches – March 3rd and 4th
- International Weekend – March 10th and 11th
- Kilts & Colleens – March 17th & 18th
- Witches, Warlocks and all about Harry Potter – March 24th and 25th
And in keeping with tradition, there will also be a pub crawl as well as a dozen or so other fun activities meant for the entire family. Not sure what to expect? Check out my coverage from last year!
Tickets start at $12 for children ages 12 and under and $25 for ages 13 and up. If you have a scout in your group, check out the website for information on the scouting program!