You’ve got a whole weekend left before Halloween, which is plenty of time for some last-minute pumpkin carving! If you’re looking for ideas, try some of these templates we found for you.
Celebrity death pumpkin
2016 has taken out a lot of celebrities. You could cover your steps in them. David Bowie, Gene Wilder, Alan Rickman, an R2-D2 for Kenny Baker, a Star Trek pumpkin for Anton Yelchin, and Prince should get you started.
If you haven’t gotten over the most recent Walking Dead, here’s Negan.
Blame Aaron Burr
For Broadway fans, Hamilton: An American Musical has posted three templates on their Facebook page. Alas, they will not make your #HamiLantern sing like Lin-Manuel Miranda.
I choose you, Pikachu!
If you’re still clinging to the summer Pokemon haze, Pokemon.com has stencils for you. If your only Pokemon knowledge is Pokemon GO, you might have to skip down to a Haunter or Pikachu, but the Pumpkaboo is really too cute to pass up.
Back to the ’80s, 2016-style
But if your summer was spent watching Voltron: Legendary Defender on Netflix, you’re going to need a Defender of the Universe on your porch. For bonus points, paint six pumpkins in the appropriate lion colors and use these templates to make a complete set.
At the movies
It’s been a big year in theaters, so for movie pumpkins, you have a lot to choose from:
- Captain America: Civil War – There are plenty of Avengers templates out there–with a little Google help, you can find any character you like. (Here are a few to get you started.) For an advanced Civil War-specific pumpkin, try this one!
- Finding Dory – Dory and Nemo templates, along with an assortment of other Disney characters. Here’s another Dory option as well.
- Deadpool – A Deadpool logo is about as easy as you can go for pumpkin carving.
- Batman v Superman – You could do a simple pair of Batman and Superman logos. Or you could go with the combo.
- Ghostbusters – Or you can go classic with Slimer.
- Suicide Squad – This is not your quick last-minute carving, but if you have some time this weekend, try this Suicide Squad Joker.
Happy carving! Tag us on Twitter and Instagram so we can see what you’ve made.