As August rolls around, thoughts (at least for parents) turn to back to school supplies. For younger children, this means items featuring their favorite fictional characters. Like the Power Rangers.
The Power Rangers have shown remarkable staying power in all their incarnations and this newest form, Dino Charge, represents the show’s 22nd season. It probably helps that dinosaurs have been added to the mythology, and that the Rangers this time include a budding archeologist, a waitress with a vast knowledge of dinosaurs, a caveman living in modern times, a master swordsman, and a resident of New Zealand because, of course.
Brand-new episodes of Power Rangers Dino Charge will premiere on Saturday, August 22, at 12 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon. According to the press release, the show “will continue to deliver more dino-charged action and adventure than ever before, and even introduce some brand new Rangers!”
Our sponsor, Saban Brands, is offering a special gift pack for GeekMom readers, which includes:
- Power Rangers Dino Charge backpack, a 16 x 12 x 5 inch backpack with front zip pocket and two side pockets. It also includes reflective piping and taping, a heat sealed PVC patch, and padded back and straps for comfort. Retail value: $14.99, available at Kohl’s and Toys R Us.
- Power Rangers Lunch Kit, a 9.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 inch square insulted lunch box, which includes reflective print and piping on both side panels, and PE piping on the back panel, as well as a padded handle. Retail value: $7.99, available at Toys R Us.
- Dino Charge Blue Group Tee, retail value $14.00 available at JCPenney.
- Power Ranges Drink Blocks, naturally-flavored water in stackable and connectable bottles/building blocks for young imaginations. Sugar-free, Gluten-free, zero calories. Retail value $1.29/bottle or $10/10 bottles.
- Power Rangers Pencils (12ct), featuring three unique designs with images of the Dino Charge Ranger team and their Zords. Retail value, $2.99, available at Party City.
US addresses only, prizing provided by Saban Brands. Entries accepted through 8/17!