My husband and I don’t really do Valentine’s Day. The one awesome memory I have is of seeing Daniel Radcliffe in London on the day I went in search of a Cribbage Board, for a Valentine’s gift. So really it has very little to do with my husband. Then there was that time he got me heating pads and chocolate, because he knew how I suffered, you know, once a month.
So this year, I’m going to work on showing him how much I love him as only a geek can. By annoying him with movie/television references all day! I’d love any suggestions for ways to profess my love.
- I love you more than Princess Leia loves nerf herders.
- I love you more than Batman loves black.
- I love you more than Al loves a good cigar.
- I love you so much, not even the Death Star could stop our love.
- I fart in your general direction.
- (In response to I love you) I know.
- I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
- Our love is like a flock of doves flying up to heaven above.
- I’m your density. I mean, your destiny.
- When I’m around you, I kind of feel like I’m on drugs. Not that I do drugs. Unless you do drugs, in which case I do them all the time.
- I love you like Riker loves Troi, I mean, I could do without you for a couple of years, but then, you know, true love.
- I will love you until George Lucas gets a new idea.
- I will love you, and I will stay with you, and I will be everything to you, unless Chris Pine stops by.
- You have been my conscience and guide. You have helped me to recognize the best parts of myself.
- Make it so.
2 thoughts on “How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count the Geeks.”
I love you even more than when a plan comes together!
Oh yes! Using that one when the babysitter takes over tonight!
Comments are closed.