Welcome to the Geek Mom Puzzle of the Week!
Each Sunday, a new quiz will be posted and you will have until 11:59 pm GMT the following Friday to submit your answer. The kind folks over at ThinkGeek will be providing a $50 gift certificate for each week’s winner. In order to be in with a chance of winning, you simply need to send your puzzle answer to the email address below. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct answers.
We’ll announce the winner’s name on Saturday, along with the solution to the previous week’s puzzle. Then we’ll start the process all over again the next day. Sound like a good thing? Then let’s get right on with this week’s puzzle.
From the sound clues, identify the famous novel:
- The sound a dog makes
- The only thing to be afraid of
- Where skaters skate
- Flown on strings
= Wuthering Heights
GEEKMOM PUZZLE WEEK #47:
Using the sound clues, identify the video game:
- Combining form meaning “twice,” “two,” used in the formation of compound words
- Under obligation to pay or repay
- Joint in a horses hind leg that corresponds to the human ankle
- Collective term for a person’s relatives
- Used by fish for propulsion, steering and balance
- Noun suffix often used for minerals, fossils and explosives
Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “GeekMom Puzzle #47” and please include the name you would like announced if you are the winner. Good luck!