Goggles are the must-have accessory for steampunk cosplay. Like a little black dress, only awesomer. Here’s how you can make your own from a pair of cheap welding goggles.
The first step is to make that plastic look like metal. This step takes about two hours, including drying time.
- One pair of cheap plastic welding goggles
- One set of Rub ‘n Buff
- Disposable gloves
- Paper towels
- Two-step epoxy or Superglue
Things pictured that you’ll need after everything dries:
Latest posts by Marziah (see all)
- Why My Kid Rejects Your Cause and Doesn’t Need Your Cure - April 16, 2015
- Cinderella 2015: A Princess in the Golden Age of Hollywood - March 9, 2015
- 8 Weird Observations About Portland - March 2, 2015