Add a quick and hilarious new (but familiar) game to your family’s collection and get the ‘Pictionary’ card game for $6 today!
Mattel Games Pictionary Card Game:
- Pictionary meets Charades in the craziest card game ever, with no drawing required!
- Race to act out clues for your team using nothing but the simple images on each picture card-combine them
- Build scenes with them or use them as props!
- The first team to guess the correct answer in head-to-head play wins a point
- The first team to score five points wins the game
[Reminder: Amazon Daily Deals are timed, and may run out within hours of being posted.]
Did you miss yesterday’s deals?
GEEKDAD AND GEEKMOM RECEIVE A SMALL AFFILIATE BONUS FROM EACH SALE.
Many writers on GeekDad & GeekMom are Amazon Associates, and the links included in some of our pieces will generate a small affiliate bonus from qualifying purchases.
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals May 18 2020: ‘Pictionary’ Card Game for $6!” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!