Reading Time: 2 minutes
Geek Daily Deals – Take laser-accurate measurements of distance and volume with this hand-held laser measure for just $24 today!
Tacklife HD40 Classic Laser Measure 131Ft M/In/Ft Mute Laser Distance Meter with 2 Bubble Levels, Backlit LCD and Pythagorean Mode, Measure Distance, Area and Volume – Carry Pouch and Battery Included:
- Random Delivery for Style 1 and Style 2 – A little difference in the Buttons and the Color
- ▲EXCELLENT ACCURACY – 2 Bubble Levels provide more precise measurement compared to one bubble; Accuracy:±1/16 inch; Measuring range ups to 131 feet to meet your regular measuring need; Hold the U button 2s to switch unit among M/In/Ft freely
- ▲BETTER STEADFAST OPERATION – Handy and compact mode provide good operating feeling; Supplied durable carrying pouch keeps the laser meter off dust; It also for easy carry and hold everywhere; Large LCD with back light supports better visibility in low-light conditions
- ▲FUNCTIONAL SETTINGS – Automatic calculation of area and volume; 30 groups data memory; Manually delete data; 6 units for selection; Calibration; Addition and subtraction; Automatic shutdown without operation 150s; Max&Min values measurement
- ▲EASY & QUICK MEASUREMENT – With multiple measurement modes like distance, volume, area measurement, continuous measurement and measurement by Pythagoras, assures you a fast job, ideal for home, construction and industries, especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, buildings, real estates, factories, warehouses, etc
- ▲PACKAGE CONTENTS – Tacklife HD40 Laser Measuring Device 131Ft; AAA Batteries; User Manual; Portable Bag; Hand Strap; Package Box; 24 Months Warranty
[Reminder: Amazon Daily Deals are timed, and may run out within hours of being posted.]
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Apr. 22, 2019: Get Laser-Sharp Measurements With This Laser Measure for Just $24 Today!” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!