Reading Time: 1 minute
Geek Daily Deals – Add Alexa functionality to an existing speaker via cable or Bluetooth with Alexa Input, for Just $20 Today!
Echo Input – Bring Alexa to your own speaker- Black:
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Feb. 12, 2019: Add Alexa to Any Speaker With Alexa Input for Just $20 Today!” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!