Reading Time: 2 minutes
Geek Daily Deals – Make your kitchen even smarter with this Alexa-connected GE microwave with scan-to-cook technology, for just $140 today!
You can control your microwave with your voice, now. No more punching the wrong buttons as you try to set it just right. And this one will scan the bar code on your packaged food to automatically set the right cooking duration and power.
GE JES1097SMSS Smart Countertop Microwave Oven, Works with Alexa, Scan-To-Cook Technology, Smart Sensor:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- Wi-Fi connect – Works with Alexa. Speak directly to Alexa to achieve the ultimate in kitchen convenience to cook, defrost or reheat
- Scan-to-cook technology takes the guesswork out of frozen food instructions. Cook with the right settings with the GE appliances kitchen app. Just scan the barcode and the microwave is correctly programed to the right power level and cooking time, making your food turn out just as the manufacturer intended
- Seven pre-programmed sensor menu beverage, dinner plate, pizza, popcorn, potato, reheat and vegetable
- Stainless Steel exterior, 11 ½” h x 19” w x 14 ½” d (h x w x d) inch, .9 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.7X 8.7X 12.4Inch(h x w x d), turn table 10.5 in(diameter). depth with door open 90 degrees, 25 5/8”. approximate shipping weight, 30Lbs, net weight 28Lbs
- 900 watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer
- Electronic touch led digital display, easy-to-read control panel, interior led light, glass turntable
- Child safety lock
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Jul. 19, 2018: Alexa-Connected Smart Microwave for $140” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!