Spring is in full bloom, and the world gets more colorful. Just for fun, here’s a test of how well you know your geeky and pop culture colors:
1. These colors represent the main characters in what Pixar movie? Who are they?
3. Speaking of accessories, these are the colors of a prominent piece of clothing for this science fiction mainstay. Who is it, and who made it for him?
4. These colors are all associated with one character in the DC Universe. What are they, and what does each color represent?
9. Don’t be “green” with envy, but this Marvel character, or versions of him, have been ALL these colors:
12. Every member of this place of learning belongs to one of these. What are they, and what animal represents each?
13. This science fiction saga has undergone many changes over the years. What do these three colors from the original series designate, and what is the unfortunate “adjective” associated with the one on the right?14. What four-pixel superstars do these colors show (both their “real” names and nicknames)?
Why don’t you want to be this color?
If these were too easy, here’s a bonus question worthy of Sheldon Cooper’s “Fun with Flags.” The United States is proud of its stars and stripes. However, the United States is one of many countries who has chosen the colors “Red, White, and Blue” in their flag. How many countries’ flags that are ONLY “Red, White, and Blue” can you name? All three colors have to be represented, with no extra colors (including teeny bits on crests or seals).
How did you do? Did you ace it? Find out by checking the Answer Sheet here, then test your friends or family to see who is worthy of the geeky bragging rights.