Reading Time: 2 minutes
Geek Daily Deals – Spice up your kitchen/office/workshop (sorry) with these magnetic twist-top jars for storing spices or organizing screws and nails. Ready to build that DIY coffee table? These stylish and strong steel legs will make your project stand tall!
Bekith 12 Pack Magnetic Spice Tins Multi-Purpose Storage Tin, Clear Top Lid with Sift or Pour,:
- Each tin measure 2 inch high. With convenient see-through lid with magnetic backing
- Bekith 12 pack magnetic storage tin stays securely in place so they are easy to get to, put away, and always convenient and organized
- Each features a twist-top lids for sprinkling and pouring. Clear lids for easy identification of contents
- Organize and decorate your spices with Bekith 144 spice labels. It includes 120 printed spice labels and 24 blank labels that can be written on
- Store herbs, spices, salt, pepper, peppercorn and more; these round spice tins keep your spice rack and your counter neatly organized. Great small container for nuts, bolts, electrical & equipment parts too
16″ Hairpin Legs (Satin Black) ▫ Industrial Strength ▫ Mid Century Modern ▫ Set of 4 Table Legs:
You really don’t have to be a master carpenter to build something beautiful with these stylish table legs. If you’ve got an cool-looking old door or other slab of wood lying around, get a set of these steel legs and turn it into a gorgeous mid-century modern table!
- INDUSTRIAL STYLE: Creates an industrial, modern look with any project
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: 16″ legs of cold rolled steel comfortably supports 350 pounds
- EASY INSTALLATION: Four pre-drilled holes in mounting plate allow for easy and quick installation
- GREAT FOR ANY PROJECT: Perfect for coffee tables, night stands, end tables, etc.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with this product
SUPPORT US WITH YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals May. 8, 2018: Dozen Magnetic Spice Jars for $16; Table Legs for Your DIY Furniture Project” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!