Reading Time: 1 minute
Geek Daily Deals – Get a classic real wood Labyrinth marble maze game/toy for just $30; learn electronics and coding with this Arduino starter kit that includes an LCD module for just $54!
I grew up with one of these on a table in our house, and after a while, I could speed run the thing. Talk about testing your hand/eye coordination, and learning dynamics at the same time! Made by the same folks who do the wooden train toys!
- Use the two knobs on the box to steer the steel ball through the labyrinth
- Improves concentration, coordination, perception, fine motor skills
- Made of wood
- For ages 6 and above
Arduino Arduino Uno Ultimate Starter Kit + LCD Module:
- The ulitamate Arduino Uno kit to get you started with hundreds of arduino project
- Includes the Arduino Uno Rev3 Board
- Bread Board — Holder — Jumper Wires — USB Cable — LEDs — DC Motor — Small Servo — Relay
- Includes 16×2 LCD with soldered Pin header
- 72 page full color Instruction Manual
SUPPORT US WITH YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Apr. 5, 2018: Classic Labyrinth Game for $30; Arduino Starter Kit With LCD for $54” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!