Reading Time: 2 minutes
Geek Daily Deals on some cool retro Nintendo gear, including the ‘Super Mario Bros.’ cartridge wallet, and the controller hat. Or get the ‘Star Wars’ droid shoes you were looking for.
Novelty Nintendo Mario Cartridge Bi-Fold Wallet:
Show off your retro-gaming cred every time you go to pay for something!
- Includes a billfold, 3 card slots and 1 clear ID display.
- Officially Licensed Products.
- Note: Special Return Policy applies on this product.
Nintendo Controller – Snapback Hat, Gray and Red, One Size:
Demonstrate your authority; you know the code:↑↑↓↓←→←→BA.
- Gray and red snapback hat
- One Size
Sperry Unisex Star Wars Cloud Slip-On:
You know exactly which way you’re going, whether you’re on a planet covered in sand, or at the secret rebel base!
- Synthetic sole
- Men’s Sperry, Droids slip on fashion sneakers
- Sizes above reflect USA Men’s sizes. Size down 1.5 size to shop for women.
- Lightweight, breathable canvas uppers
- Printed design that features an original movie still of R2-D2TM and C-3POTM in the deserts of TatooineTM
- Hidden stretch panels in upper for a perfect fit
Get a pair today for just $30!
Did you miss yesterday’s deals?
SUPPORT US WITH YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING
If you’d like to help GeekDad & GeekMom out, use this link for any shopping you do on Amazon.com. When you do, we’ll receive a small affiliate bonus that’ll really help keep the site running!
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Feb. 18, 2018: Nintendo Hat and Wallet, ‘Star Wars’ Droid Shoes” at GeekDad.
If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!