Reading Time: 1 minute
Geek Daily Deals on family-friendly games and puzzles by Ravensberger, including ‘Labyrinth;’ Save $50 on a New Exercise Bike
Up to 40% off select puzzles and games from Ravensburger:
Ravensberger is one of THE names when you think about two things: puzzles, and European-style board games. And thankfully we have deals on both today!
- The Castles Of Burgundy – $23
- Ravensburger Labyrinth – $16
- Ravensburger Eiffel Tower 216 Piece 3D Building Set – $15
Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B1423 Belt Drive Indoor Cycling Bike:
It’s the new year, and you want to get fit, but it’s really cold outside, and gyms suck. How about a low-impact exercise bike, that you can even work at if you get one of those desks you can mount on the handlebars?
- 40 lbs. flywheel combined with the belt drive mechanism allows for smooth and quite workouts
- Adjustable handlebars and fully adjustable seat with high density padding
- LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, calories, and scan
- Adjustable resistance with press down breaking system
- Heavy duty steel frame with bottle holder; maximum user weight 250 lbs.
SUPPORT US WITH YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals Jan. 23, 2018: Up to 40% off Ravensberger Puzzles and Games; Save $50 on an Exercise Bike” at GeekDad.