For the last few years, I’ve brought you the best of the Black Friday sales for geeks, moms, and their families. But since increasingly the sales are stretching through the week, I’m going to be bringing you a daily list of sales for the next few days! Keep checking in–I’ll update the posts throughout the day as things change, and there will be a new post each day. Let me know in the comments if there are deals you want to know about, and I’ll keep an eye out for them!
- First-time HSN customers can use enter code 150136 at checkout to get $20 off your $40+ purchases.
- Silhouette Cameo Starter Bundle for $179.99. I bought this on Amazon’s deals of the day last year, and it has become one of the most used items in my craft room.
Toys and games
- Tons of board games are buy two, get one free at Amazon, including a lot of geek favorites, like Pandemic, Ticket to Ride, Small World, and 7 Wonders (any of which I’d recommend!).
- Just Dance 2016 is $25 at Amazon.
- The Target Cartwheel app has 35% off of Lego Dimensions through today. This is cheaper than the set comes in any of the Black Friday ads I’ve found so far.
The Nintendo Shop has used Zelda games for Wii for $15.Appears to no longer be available.
- Entertainment Earth, the land of much expensive geekdom, has some things in their 5-day Black Friday sale marked down 95%. You can get the Doctor Who 500-Year Mini Diary for $1.90 and Pop! figures as low as $6.
- Batman: The Complete Television Series (Blu-ray) is $99 for all 120 episodes of the classic ’60s show.
- Kindles are on sale.
- The Fire Kids Edition is $85. It’s not my favorite Android tablet, but it does come with a year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited and a kidproof case. Further, if they do manage to destroy it within the next two years, Amazon will replace it.
- The 6″ Kindle is as low as $50 right now (normally $80). In fact, all of the Kindles are on sale through Monday, making the Kindle $49.99, the Kindle for Kids Bundle $69.99, and the Kindle Paperwhite $99.99.
- Sparkfun is putting a bonus bag of LEDs in every order through the rest of the week.
- Printrbot is having 15% off site-wide. This puts their printers in the $300+ range.
- Barnes and Noble is offering the Da Vinci Jr. for $250, which is $100 off.
- Lulzbots, a significantly more expensive (but great!) printer line, will be having a sale on Friday-Monday, so if that’s the market you’re in, hold on.
- Sur La Table is having 70% off nonstick cookware just in time for all the holiday cooking. Orders over $59 ship free.