As usual on Saturdays I get to announce our Puzzle of The Week winner who was selected at random from all the correct entries. Many congratulations to:
Here is last week’s puzzle.
Using the sound clues, identify the video game:
- Combining form meaning “twice,” “two,” used in the formation of compound words
- Under obligation to pay or repay
- Joint in a horses hind leg that corresponds to the human ankle
- Collective term for a person’s relatives
- Used by fish for propulsion, steering and balance
- Noun suffix often used for minerals, fossils and explosives
So the solution we needed was:
Look out for a new puzzle starting tomorrow.