As usual on Saturdays I get to announce our Puzzle of the Week winner who was selected at random from all the correct entries. Many congratulations to:
Here is last week’s puzzle.
From the sound clues, identify the television character:
- Curved, pointed appendage
- Name of rivers found in Scotland, Wales, England, Ireland, and Australia
- To unite or join so as to increase the number
- The head of a crime family
- A negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal
- ___ Helsing, arch-enemy of Count Dracula
So the solution we needed was:
Claudia Donovan (from Warehouse 13)
Look out for a new puzzle starting tomorrow.