Kids make leaps of logic that don’t always have a factual basis. I sure did.
- I used to think I could see Federation starships in the sky.
- I used to think authorities checked to make sure only grown-ups drank coffee.
- I used to think there were alligators under my bed, which is why I had to leap so far to clear their jaws each time I got up.
- I used to think the Pledge of Allegiance included the line, “when glimmery and just ice for us all.”
- I used to think too big a mouthful of Pop Rocks would explode my head.
Share some “used to thinks” with us!