Reading Time: 1 minute
Don’t replace, repair! Get this DIY kit to replace the battered analog thumb sticks on your Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons for only $13 today!
Veanic 2-Pack 3D Replacement Joystick Analog Thumb Stick for Switch Joy-Con Controller – Include Tri-Wing, Cross Screwdriver, Pry Tools + 4 Thumbstick Caps:
- Replacement analog joystick for Nintendo Switch Joy-con; Works for Left or Right joy-con controller
- NOTE: please calibrate the joystick using Nintendo Switch setting after install
- Package include: 2 x Replacement Joystick for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con
- Replaces your broken, worn-out or damaged analog, bring your controller back to life
- Comes with the “Y” Tri-wing Screwdriver and “+” Cross Screwdriver repair tools, tweezers, 4 Replacement “Y” Screws and pry tools
[Reminder: Amazon Daily Deals are timed, and may run out within hours of being posted.]
WE ARE AMAZON ASSOCIATES
Click through to read all of “Geek Daily Deals July 31, 2019: DIY Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Analog Stick Replacement for $13 Today!” at GeekDad.If you value content from GeekDad, please support us via Patreon or use this link to shop at Amazon. Thanks!