Cyber Monday: The day you keep shopping instead of working. It’s cool. We’re all still nursing our turkey hangovers anyway. Let us take some heavy lifting off your to-do list by rounding up the sales for you. We’ll keep things updated through the day, so keep checking in! Find something great? Share it in the comments!
- Loot Crate has 30% off their mystery bundles with code CYBERSAVINGS. If you use Ebates, you can also get 10% cash back.
- ThinkGeek is offering free shipping on orders over $50 with the code FREESHIPTO, as well as doorbusters (how exactly does that work online?) every day for 12 days.
- StarTrek.com is 25% off the whole store with code CYBER25.
- As usual, Amazon’s big sales are on their own devices:
- Mimoco is offering 25% off everything and free shipping on $50.
- B and H may be your favorite camera store, but it’s also worth a look if you’re hunting for other electronics, from tablets to TVs. I got a great deal on a cell phone there on Black Friday, so give their Cyber Monday sales a look!
- GoPro HERO5 for $349
- Best Buy has $150 off the iPhone 7 with activation, among many other Cyber Monday specials.
- The Google Play store has 50% off one movie and $5 off a book.
- PlayStation Plus membership for $39.99
- First month of XBox Live for $1
- Looking for a smart thermostat? Get the 3rd gen Nest for $199 or the ecobee3 or ecobee4 for $149 or $199, respectively.
- Add a Ring video doorbell for $99 or the Ring Pro for $199.
- Control the sprinklers from your phone with the Rachio Smart Sprinkler for $149.99
- Round it all out with some Samsung Smart Things as much as 50% off.
- Society6 has almsot everything 40% off with free shipping, and Ebates adds 7% cash back. This is about the best sale I’ve ever seen from them!
- Horror in Clay, purveyors of fantastic tiki mugs, has quite a few offers, including rarities, discounts on shipping, and shirts all discounted to $10.
- Panasonic NB-G110P toaster oven for $116.72. Sounds boring, but I got this a year ago on a friend’s recommendation. Best toaster oven ever.
- Instant Pot DUO 6 qt for $74.95. Sales on these come and go, but I’m in the fan club. It’s worth it.
Toys and games
- 50% off some Hasbro, Nerf, and Play-Doh — here are a few particularly good discounts:
- Up to 30% off Lego at Amazon, which is handy, since it’s excluded from Target’s 15% off “everything.” You can even get the Millennium Falcon for $111.99.
- Toys R Us has 15% off almost everything, including sale.
- The Disney Store is offering 15-30% off your purchase, depending on total, with code CYBRRR. You can also get another 5% cash back with Ebates.
- Meccano robot kits for up to 35% off. (I love these things!)
Fashion and beauty
- Up to 60% off casual shoes as well as boots and bags at Amazon. I buy most of my shoes here since I can even find favorite funky brands like Fluevog, but with free returns if they don’t fit. (Although Fluevog itself is offering up to 65% off and free shipping today.)
- If you prefer DSW, they’re offering 25% nearly sidewide with code HOLIDAY2017.
- Urban Decay has different offers every day this week. Today it’s 50% off or more on lipstick and pencils. Vice lippies are $9.50, normally $17.
Making and crafting
- Fabric.com has an assortment of fabrics 20-30% off.
- Michaels is 30% off your online purchase, including sale items, with free shipping. If you wanted a Cricut Explore Air 2 this weekend and didn’t get it, now’s your chance.
- The Explore Air 2 is also at Amazon for $184.99.
- Pick up some vinyl (equivalent to Oracal 651) to go with it — 40 12″x12″ sheets for $18.99.
- If you’re a Silhouette user, $25 to the Silhouette store for $14.76.
- 20% off most things at Sparkfun
- Below are lightning deals — may have expired!
- 9″x12″ light box, perfect for weeding vinyl and way cheaper than the Cricut one. I have this one, and the adjustable brightness is great.
If you haven’t gotten on board with a cash back discounter, it’s amazing how fast they can add up! I finally joined Ebates and Ibotta not that long ago, and between them, I’m up to almost $100 cash back. (Full disclosure, those two links are my referral codes, but I am genuinely using and enjoying them and highly recommend you try them out too, with or without the referral. If you use the Ibotta link, you get a $10 bonus, and I get $5.)
Also remember to check your credit cards for cash back and rewards at places you’ll be shopping or dining at.