When the call went out for GeekMom readers to help us respond to Vogue’s proclamation that Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer is “an unusually stylish geek,” we got some awesome responses. And we think they prove our point that geeks have style in spades. Check out the highlights from the submissions below.
And here are the details from our fabulous submissions:
- Katie Terry’s blog phenotype: Fabulous.
- Go Follow Rabbits, where Emily Lakdawalla got her super cool Mars Rover skirt.
- Natalie Shaw’s tutorial for Doctor Who shoes over at her blog Doodlecraft.
- Here’s Maggie Gyllenhaal at the 2007 Oscars, wearing the dress that Barb Ferrer rocked later at the RITA awards.
- The photo collage from GeekMom Jackie Reeve’s year of outfits.